Optometrist for a well established Independent Practice
3 days left
- Full Time
Recognised as THE NUMBER 1 company to work for by The Sunday Times, we know how to look after our most valuable asset, our people! Not only do we have a fantastic practice for you to perform at the highest level, with an industry leading remuneration package, this is the type of opportunity which rarely becomes available.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join at our prestigious practice and long established practice, Yates and Suddell in Bury.
At Yates & Suddell, we have an enviable reputation built over 70 years of providing the local community with exceptional eye care. We are not a ‘multiple’, supermarket or franchise- rather a truly independent practitioner. As such we are flexible enough to be able to provide the perfect optical or hearing solution for our customers. Commitment to quality and service has remained at the heart of our practice, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to continue our legacy.
You’ll only ever have to focus on your examination, as our fully trained practice staff carry out pre-screening and visual field tests prior to the Optometrist seeing the patient. Here at Yates & Suddell, we boast the latest in technology as well as an impressive frame showroom, showcasing our stunning range of designer frames.
We strive to deliver the highest level of eyecare and quality eyewear to our patients through our unwavering commitment to excellence in every part of the customer experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional eye test services
- To thrive to uphold the reputation for clinical excellence
All of our team members enjoy a whole range of fantastic benefits including; an employee health plan, access to our business discounts platform, an exciting calendar of events and a competitive bonus scheme.
We’ll also fill you in on our FISH philosophy – Finding Inner Self Happiness. This is the secret ingredient that saw us come top of the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Sound intriguing? You’ll have to apply to find out more!
Requirements/ Person Specification
- A degree in Optometry including successful completion of Pre-Reg year
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- MECS accreditation is desired but not essential
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values and what you can expect from us.
- Full Time: weekdays - 9.00am – 5.00pm, Sunday 10.30am – 4.00pm
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we want to hear from you.
Apply for Optometrist for a well established Independent Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly