Dispensing Assistant, Derby
An exciting new Dispensing Assistant opportunity has just become available with covering 2 highly established independent practices in Derby.
- Covering two practices 5 miles apart.
- One practice has invested in state of the equipment including an OCT, and offer long testing times in order to make sure that patient care is at the heart of what they do. The second is more of a traditional feel, with plans to be refurbished in the near future
- You will be working with a high end range of designer eye wear and luxurious optical brands!
- Experienced, professional, relaxed practice team who enjoy their work and make sure that patients enjoy their experience.
- Training and development opportunities available
- Well established & respected practices with repeat custom
- Competitive basic salary with monthly bonus schemes + additional benefits
- Full time role
- Free parking at both practices
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Would consider an Optical Assistant/Dispensing Assistant with 2+ years' experience in Optics
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please Natasha from Prospect Health on 01423 850419 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs