National Trainer - South West England (ideally based in Exeter)
We provide a mobile, home visiting optical and hearing service for patients unable to travel to the high street without assistance.
Our trainers support all of our professional staff on a national level. The successful candidate will be expected to carry out field based assessments that will contribute to our clinical governance programme. You will equip and train our field based professionals with the range of skills that will maximise their performance to achieve a bench marked level of commercial competency.
Activities of the Role:
- To Support Assisted and Locum Optometrists as required.
- To carry out objective assessments in the field.
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
- To develop all clinical practitioners in all areas of dispensing to ensure that agreed learning outcomes are transferred into measurable commercial results.
- To ensure that company standards of customer satisfaction and commercial activity are clearly understood.
- To promote best practice in the field.
- To maintain effective means of communication at all times.
- To be competent in the management of information, including all NHS forms, daily company reports and information technologies.
- To operate in line with company policies, procedures, NHS guidelines and current legislation at all times
- To commit to the company belief of “always do what is right for the patient”
- Self-starter – driven and focused on achieving challenging goals.
- Flexible – willing to do what is necessary to meet agreed service levels.
- Dedicated to the development of others.
- Strong Business Ethic – ensure service levels and targets are met.
- Valid UK driving licence with at least 2 years experience
- Competitive salary
- Attractive performance related bonus
- Fully expensed company car
- Comprehensive training Career progression opportunities
- Company pension
- Weekends off
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Discounted eye wear and hearing products
Additional Information: All successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory written references, medical clearance, and evidence of your right to work in the UK and Disclosure Certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service (Formerly the CRB)
There is a No Smoking Policy throughout The Outside Clinic.
All job descriptions are subject to review, and there will be initial consultation with the jobholder. The Outside Clinic is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for National Trainer - South West England (ideally based in Exeter)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly