We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join a state of the art practice in Gillingham, Kent. This practice holds a fantastic reputation in the local community and prides itself on offering the highest quality of care to its patients; this includes offering diabetic screening, mecs, glaucoma and pre & post cataracts.
The role offers an advanced working environment with the latest equipment including an OCT, huge amounts of support, and the practice is led by excellent Directors who are joy to work with and pride themselves on the opportunities they offer.
Optometrist - Role
- Completely up-to-date practices with latest technology in place including OCT
- 25 minute testing times
- Full professional freedom
- Range of shared care schemes
- Close knit team
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive development opportunities
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focussed with a desire to develop
- Optometrist - Salary
- Paying up to £55,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Alex Grimes using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 238 1727.
Apply for Optometrist, Gillingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly