DISPENSING OPTICIAN | MANCHESTER | DOMICILIARY | INDEPENDENT | FT | £25k + CAR |
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking a Dispensing Optician for their Client in the North West England region.
Are you an experienced Dispensing Optician looking for something different? Does a value based role working Monday to Friday interest you?
Job purpose: Supporting branch manager in maintaining a high standard throughout the optical team in terms of dispensing and customer service.
- Assisting Lead Optometrists and Senior Management in the Training and Development of Dispensing Team and Being Proactive in Learning and Teaching New Skills and Techniques
- Supporting the Training of any New Members of Staff when Required and Helping to Develop and Maintain the Companies Practice at All Times
- Assisting the Dispensing Team with any Issues and/ or Problem Solving Required
- Taking Responsibility for Dispensing and Fitting of Our Partially Sighted/ Registered Blind Patients
- Interpreting Optical Prescriptions Written by Optometrists
- Giving Advice to Patients on Lens Type, Frames and Styling
- Representing the Company in a Professional Manner
- Ensuring that all Customers Feel Comfortable and Respected
- Informing Customers about the Companies Service in a Professional Manner
- Ensuring All Administration is Efficiently Processed in a Timely Manner
- Keeping the Patient Database up-to-date at All Times
- Demonstrating an Understanding of GOS Regulations and Voucher Values.
- Demonstrating an Understanding of Best Practice Concerning Use of all Equipment
- Ensuring Clinics are Prepared with Sufficient Equipment and Paperwork
- Actively Participating in Team Meeting Concerns Action Plans; Creatively Suggesting Ideas for Exceeding Sales Targets and Opportunities for Improvement.
- Providing Information, Maintain Records and Carrying out All Duties in an Accurate, Efficient and Timely manner, and in Accordance with Current Data Protection Policies.
- Enhancing the Image and Reputation of the Company Whilst Supporting its Commercial Interests
- Complying with Good Health and Safety Practice, All Statutory Requirements, Company Policies and Standard Procedures
- Communicating and Liaising with Clinical Team and Branch Staff on a Regular Basis
- Undertaking Any Other Tasks that May Be Reasonably Required
Preferable Knowledge and Experience:
- Optical Experience within Domiciliary Sector
- Frame Fitting
- Face and Frame Measurements
- Prescription Analysis
- Dispensing SV, DV, Bifocals, Varifocals, Prism
- Knowledge of GOS Regulations and Voucher Values
- Successful Completion of In House Training Schemes
Competencies and Personal Attributes Needed:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Care Skills
- Strong Team Player
- Highly Motivated
In return we offer:
- Competitive basic + company car + bonus
- No evening or weekend working
- Specialised training
- GOC fees & Professional Indemnity Insurance
- In house CET
Due to nature of your job you are required to have a Current Clean Driving Licence and no criminal record (Criminal Record Bureau checks will be undertaken).
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for DISPENSING OPTICIAN | MANCHESTER | DOMICILIARY | INDEPENDENT | FT | £25k + CAR |
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly