Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser - Lancaster & Morecambe
Position: Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser
Location: Lancaster & Morecambe
Working hours: Full time & part time hours considered
We are looking for a qualified Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our growing Hearcare business in Lancaster. Our business currently tests both private and NHS patients across our stores in Lancaster and Morecambe.
In this role, you will:
· Use audiometric and otoscopic test equipment to agreed HPC and Company standards, ensuring current calibration requirements are met.
· Select and demonstrate hearing aids whenever and wherever appropriate to agreed standards and carry out the fitting of hearing aids.
· Complete service appointments and rehabilitation appointments and re fitting of hearing aids as necessary and on time.
· Take aural impressions for the manufacture of hearing aids to agreed standards.
· Each of our Specsavers stores are locally owned and we therefore understand the importance of the individuals working within our stores. We will continue to support your career further within Hearcare, with personal development opportunities through to Specsavers Directorship or additional Hearcare qualifications.
We also believe in giving our customers the best products and exceptional service at the best possible price. As one of our hearing aid dispensers, you’ll also help to deliver what we believe is the best aftercare programme on the high street. To be part of our team, you’ll need to provide the same unique blend of customer care and professional excellence – which will make a big impact on the store’s overall success.
For more information on this vacancy or to apply please contact Sophie Ayland on 01566 770 129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.