Professional Services Manager, Optical Frames, Birmingham
Are you an experienced optometrist with CET accreditation and past experience of delivering and writing training materials? Can you help drive growth and revenue within practices through training? If the answer to this questions is yes, this might the perfect role for you!
Our Client is an internationally recognised leading technology enterprise operating in the optics and optoelectronics industries. The brand develops and produces eyeglass lenses, planetariums, camera and cine lenses and binoculars as well as solutions for biomedical research and medical technology. The company is incredibly well established globally and can offer outstanding careers to professional individuals.
The Professional Services Manager will support all Professional Services activities in the UK, helping to drive business revenue and growth, support clients and deliver bespoke material to fellow optical professionals. .
- Candidates must have delivered CET accredited material
- Co-ordinate the delivery of CET events that builds our clients share of business through brand conversion, and design and technology upgrade.
- Create & delivery training presentations & skills workshops for internal & external audiences to promote their lenses, DT&I & clinical instruments, aligned to commercial targets
- Provide technical support to aid the development of our clients marketing collateral for customers / trade press
- Oversee Aston University Research Partnership & consumer research surveys in order to generate & strengthen their marketing claims & initiatives
- Support undergraduate optometry student engagement programme to initiate a life-time relationship between our client & optical professionals
- Recent tenure as an Optometrist & current GOC registration
- Working knowledge of ZEISS dispensing tools & diagnostic equipment for the demonstration to optometrists & dispensing staff
- Passionate about working with the latest dispensing & diagnostic technologies
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Masters or PhD qualification.
- Applied knowledge for the development & provision of CET / training programmes to large / small audiences
- Package is dependent on experience and will be considered on a case by case basis - Approximate salary to £53k, plus wider package including private healthcare, pension, training etc.
What Happens Next
- If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Medical Devices Division on 01423 813450. Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs
Apply for Professional Services Manager, Optical Frames, Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly