Develop your own special interests in areas such as sports vision, Myopia or wherever it is your clinical interest lies; this independent optician's will support you develop these keen interests providing you time and funding. This is a well-respected and community-based Opticians where you are part of the family! Test with plenty of time at 30 minutes with no more than 16 patients per day working alongside professional, supportive partners where there is an 'open-door' policy. Have the great benefit of a strong team of permanent Dispensing Opticians in an environment where there are no sales or conversion pressures nor financial targets - it is all about customer service!
- £35,000 - £50,000 + Competitive holiday + BH + Pension
- Quality driven Independent where Patient care is the top priority
- OCT and other top of the range equipment
- Support and development special interests such as sports vision or other areas
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings
- Offer a wide range of services; more than just refracting all day
- Clinical Optometry - NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Saturdays as part of the rota
- 30 minutes' testing
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
- Independent, clinical Optometry - no sales or conversion pressures
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.
Apply for Optometrist, Swadlincote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly