Full/Part time Optometrist role in growing practice Liverpool
Are you interested in working for a well-established, award winning multiple practice?
Are you ambitious, with a keen mind to develop your clinical and commercial skills as well as your career?
Do you want your commitment and achievements to be recognised and praised?
Do you want to earn up to £50k basic salary and work in a modern practice with a supportive Director, who will actively encourage progression?
If so, then please click apply on this highly desired role!
- Established practice with growing site test volumes
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist, with full training and development opportunities
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending between 20-25 minutes on each appointment
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Social and flexible working hours to fit in with your personal life
- Easy commute distance from Manchester (surrounding areas)
- Free parking behind store
- Excellent staff retention, seeing many staff members commuting over 45 minutes to get to the practice!
- Handpicked as one of the top 3 opticians in Liverpool!
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
- Excellent benefits package and uncapped monthly bonuses
- State of the art equipment with the recent introduction of OCT
- Designer brands include Balmain, Hugo Boss, Cath Kidston and Diesel
- General working hours are Mon-Fri 8am-6:30pm, Sat 9am-5pm and Sun 9:30am-4pm
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 813450 or email us at email@example.com
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.