Dispensing Optician Job, Windsor
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful independent practice that is looking to recruit a high calibre Dispensing Optician to become a pivotal part of the team. As a Dispensing Optician, you would be a key part of the team and have a real say in how the business is run. You would operate in an environment where ideas are heard and your skills, experience and creativity can impact the business directly on a daily basis. Our client runs a very successful optician's business that operate within very high ethical standards, putting the customer first and sitting patient care as their primary objective.
- High end dispensing & freedom of choice with products.
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs