Practice Manager Role, East Grinstead
If you're an outstanding Optical Manager looking for an exceptional opportunity with one of the UK's most respectable optical businesses, this could be the role for you.
This company has a wealth of branches throughout the country and the independent chain continues to grow year-on-year. They are family owned and run and have a reputation for being a fantastic business to work for.
If you are committed to delivering exceptional levels of patient care and you have strong commercial awareness this role could be the right fit for you. These are the foundations upon which the success of this company has been built.
- The core values of the business are to, deliver an outstanding personalised experience and guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with extraordinary team spirit
- Enjoying your job comes from having the time to do it well
- This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so standard eye
examinations here last 30 minutes or longer
- Closed Sundays
- High value dispensing opportunity
Location - East Grinstead, Sussex
- Independent Environment with the security of a medium sized organization
- A very good reputation and very well respected in the market place
- Offer OCT / Retinal Photography in every practice
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however to still work with NHS patients
- Very competitive salary package
- Private healthcare scheme (Life cover), pension contributory
- Staff discount
- Bonus based on performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- Experience with high value dispensing
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Practice Manager Jobs
Apply for Practice Manager Role, East Grinstead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly