Lead Optometrist Role, Ayr
Are you interested in working for a well-established, award winning multiple practice?
Are you ambitious, with a keen mind to develop your clinical and commercial skills as well as your career?
Do you want your commitment and achievements to be recognised and praised?
Do you want to earn up to £48k basic salary and work in a modern practice with a supportive Director, who will actively encourage progression?
If so, then please click apply on this highly desired role!
Location - Ayr, Ayrshire
* Established practice that prides itself on providing excellent clinical care
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist, with full training and development opportunities
* Close working relationship with local Hospital, meaning diabetic screening and post cataracts assessments are carried out in store
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending between 20-25 minutes on each appointment
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Social and flexible working hours to fit in with your personal life
* Close proximity to Glasgow. Easy commute distance
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
* Excellent benefits package and uncapped monthly bonuses
* State of the art equipment with OCT on order
* Negotiable salaries
* Professional fees paid
* 5 weeks holiday, incl bank holidays
* Private medical and dental cover
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 813452 or email us at email@example.com
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.