P/T Independent Optometrist Role - Wakefield Area
Prospect Health are working on an excellent new opportunity which has recently become available with a quality independent practice. They are a forward thinking, independent group who pride themselves on providing a personal service, where everyone is respected and valued.
They have a small established team in place currently, and are now looking to add to this with a patient focussed, professional Optometrist who is interested in working in a practice which upholds traditional values surrounding the quality of care they provide.
Here are a few key bullet points relating to the opportunity:
- Community practice which has been established for over 100 years
- Practice has received a recent refit creating a state of the art environment including OCT and fundus photography
- Testing times of 45mins to enable a personal approach and ensure each patient is treated as an individual
- Situated in a great location, easily accessible with free parking available locally and a good mix of patients served
- Part time opportunity, 2 days a week with alternate Saturdays
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Working alongside a small experienced front of house team including Practice Manager and qualified Dispensing Optician
- Fantastic progression and development available both clinically and within the group
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care.
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist.
- All levels of experience considered, but must be confident working as the sole Optometrist.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs