Optometrist - Stafford - Independent
A well-established group of independent Opticians based in Staffordshire are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to work between a few different practices in the area. One based in Stafford and the others located just on the outskirts. (5 miles apart)
The practices focus on the customer and providing the best quality service possible.
- Providing thorough 30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Working between a few different branches
- Access to advanced retinal photography - OCT
- Pre-Screening done by the support team
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Involvement in various shared care schemes in the local area
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week, 9am to 5.30pm
- 3 in 4 Saturdays (4pm)
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable company. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to completely up-to-date testing equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of further training opportunities within the role allowing you to continually develop your career.
- Paying between £35,000 to £50,000
- Free parking
- Fees paid for
- 5 weeks holiday
- Additional company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood at or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.