If you are a Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist bored of the normal high-volume hearing tests and are open minded to consider an interesting, exciting new challenge then get in touch now! This client of ours is offering you a unique opportunity to maximise your potential through robust support and training. All equipment is modern and up-to-date as this client is always investing in improvements from top quality equipment to training and development for all its staff members.
- £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus (OTE £45,000) + 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + Pension + CET + HCPC fees
- Well Supported role with real development opportunities
- Flexibility; work 4 or 5 days a week with no weekend work
- Longer testing times and time with the patient
- Exciting and challenging role
- Be seen as a medical professional and clinician; this role is more than just hearing tests
- 4 – 5 days considered
- Opportunity to work 4 days a week and top up your week with locum work to give stability whilst maximising earning potential
- Be an essential clinician as part of the wider community
- Progress and develop your role
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed – client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the ‘Apply’ section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist & notice period.