PRACTICE MANAGER | ABERDEENSHIRE | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY | MONDAY TO SATURDAY
Match2Match Recruitment along with a very prestigious independent group is currently looking for a Practice Manager to work full time at their practice in Aberdeenshire.
With an impressive range of men’s, women’s, kids and teens glasses, they provide first-class eye care to all of their customers. Their reputation means a lot to them and their highly trained staff pride themselves on making patients feel instantly at ease when they visit one of their comfortable yet contemporary branches.
The role on offer focuses on providing excellent patient care and Qualification to FBDO level is necessary. The role is to work 5 days per week over the course of Monday to Saturday. The practice opening hours are as follows;
Monday - Wednesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Typical duties will involve:
- Taking full responsibility for the success and day to day running of the practice including management of staff, stock and the premises.
- Assisting patients with queries relating to every aspect of wearing spectacles and contact lenses. Resolving queries with a desire to build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Motivating, driving and leading the team to deliver excellent patient care.
- Training, coaching and appraising the Practice Team, disseminating knowledge and ensuring a solid succession plan is in place and that internal promotion is actively encouraged.
- Making recommendations to and advising patients on spectacle lens and spectacle frame options following their eye test with the resident Optometrist.
- Working in cooperation with Head Office Departments to ensure that professional & clinical standards are maintained at all times.
- Being a point of contact for patients in the practice, leading by example at all times.
- Managing the practice appointment diary giving consideration to patient appointment requests and staff availability.
- Administration and maintenance of patient records, databases and NHS paperwork.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
If you are currently seeking a new challenge and would like to work for an Independent group, then this could be the company for you!
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Good understanding of KPIs
- Qualification to FBDO level is necessary
Job Benefits and Information:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent salary package
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Professional freedom
- Career progression
- Professional fees paid
- Optional private healthcare
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for PRACTICE MANAGER | ABERDEENSHIRE | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY | MONDAY TO SATURDAY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly