Stunning Training Practice in the beautiful town of Exmouth seeking an Optometrist.
With All Optometrists being enrolled on the WOPEC Glaucoma & Cataract course, this superb opportunity is perfect for an Optometrist wanting to continue learning whilst being Remunerated Incredibly Well at the same time. (Salaries start at £45,000 for a Newly Qualified Optometrist).
Not only do the Practice Owners Invest Heavily in their staff, they also do the same with the equipment, with the Very Latest Cutting Edge Equipment on offer to assist the Optometrist with providing the highest standard of Eyecare to the patient.
On top of all the above, the Optometrist is given a full 25-30 minutes to provide a thorough, no rush Eye Examination!
Key Advantages – Optometrist
• Flexible Working hours available
• Full 25-30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A luxurious, modern air conditioned environment
• Cutting edge equipment such as State of the art Nidek equipment as well as TOPCON OCT
• Full support with the industries top Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
• Regular training, peer group discussion, CET Points, MECS Accreditation & College of Optometrist Courses including Independent Prescribing
• Opportunity to be part of a supportive team who go the extra mile for both the patients and their colleagues
• Opportunity to work for Practice Owners who are incredibly flexible and accommodating
Details and Requirements – Optometrist
• Hours : Mon - Friday 08:30-18:00pm
• Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits – Optometrist
• Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 01618500376 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly