Optometrist - Cobham - Advanced Independent
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Cobham, Surrey.
A high-end independent opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work in their advanced practice based in Cobham, Surrey.
The practice holds a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practice allows access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Personally delivering an eye examination to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard.
- Identifying any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Conduct three way handovers
- Support the Opticians Manager to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Understand the sales targets and key performance indicators - making suggestions where actions could improve performance
- Flexible working arrangements
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme (up to £15,000)
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.