MOBILE DISPENSER| EDINBURGH/GLASGOW | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY | MONDAY TO SUNDAY
2 days left
- Full Time
Match2Match Recruitment along with a very prestigious independent group is currently looking for a Mobile Dispensing Optician to work full time at their practices in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
The role on offer focuses on providing excellent patient care and will typically involve the following duties:
- Greet, approach and act as a first point of contact to customers and potential customers to offer assistance and advice on choosing glasses and/or contact lenses ensuring a welcoming experience and high quality customer service at all times.
- Liaise with Optometrist to ensure all relevant information is shared in order to advise customer appropriately as regards best choices of glasses and/or contact lenses to suit their individual needs.
- Maintain an excellent product knowledge and awareness of current stock in order to advise customer of best deals, promotions and to encourage upgrades.
- Advise customers on the various tints and lenses which are available and which may suit them, encouraging upgrades where possible and appropriate for their needs.
- Assist customers in finding glasses which fit well and asking appropriate questions to ascertain suitability for their lifestyle.
- Measure and fit lenses to customer specifications.
- Dispense safety glasses as required, taking orders and processing these accordingly.
- Undertake visual fields and retinal photography as required, ensuring accurate recording of all results.
- Advise customers of payment plan options and complete relevant paperwork for direct debit or deposit payments as necessary.
- Any other duties as required to assist in the smooth running of the practice.
We offer a fast paced and dynamic working environment and we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, is capable of hitting the ground running from day one, is a self starter and has exceptional interpersonal skills. Previous experience of working in an opticians practice is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Good understanding of KPIs
Job Benefits and Information:
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel expenses
- 29 holidays per year
- Enhanced sick pay
- Generous staff discount for yourself, family and friends
- The opportunity to work for a company that cares.
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for MOBILE DISPENSER| EDINBURGH/GLASGOW | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY | MONDAY TO SUNDAY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly