Optical Order Entry Advisor - Birmingham
A full time Optical Order Entry Advisor is required to work for a lens manufacturer based in Birmingham within their customer service department. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to Opticians all across the country.
You will be processing orders from Opticians, maintaining accurate and up to date information regarding the customer orders.
Mains Tasks will be;
- Entering every customer received order directly onto the Opsysweb system
- Ensuring that all orders are keyed on accurately and in a timely manner
- Working to a 1DT measure, meaning that all orders received from the customer are to be on the system by 4pm daily
- Raising with immediate effect to your line manager if any customer order cannot be raised which is likely to delay order entry
- Working with members of the Customer Service Team and Returns Team to ensure that any customer requirements are understood and passed over
- Speaking to the customer in a professional way, should any queries need to be resolved
- Ensuring that all contact to customers is logged on the CRM system
You MUST have an excellent knowledge of the Optical industry, ideally working as an Optical Assistant or Glazing Technician. You will have a self-motivated and positive attitude to work, and have excellent attention to detail.
The role is to work Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays (Day off during the week in lieu)
The salary on offer is up to £18,500 plus bonus and various company benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical candidate to work within a different environment whilst still ensuring your offer excellent standards of customer service at all times.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.