Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant - Derby
A patient focused independent Opticians based in Derby are looking to recruit a full time Dispensing Optician or Optical Assistant. This long standing practice has gained an excellent reputation in the local area for the quality of the products and services available.
The practice offers its Opticians professional freedom and you will have access to a huge selection of frames and lenses to suit a wide range of patient requirements.
- Dispensing high quality frames and lenses depending on lifestyle, fashion and budget.
- Spending time with each patient to understand personal requirements.
- Working closely with the director and managers to actively drive the business forward
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Coordinating shop floor activity
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Working alongside 2-3 other Dispensing Opticians
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Expericned Optical Assistants will also be considered
- Customer focused
- Mixture of sales skills and clinical professionalism
- Interest in Optical fashion and the latest trends
- Self motivated
- Potential partnership aspirations
The role is 5 days a week including most Saturdays with typical working hours during the week from 9am to 5.30pm. (8am to 4pm on a Sat) One late night opening during the week on a rota basis.
The salary is between £16,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.