Optometrist, Kings Lynn
This store prides itself on great customer service and an environment which is positive and exciting where there is no divide between the retail and clinical staff, everybody gets on well and the store is a sociable place to work! Training and developing clinically is of key importance and therefore this employer will invest in you with the opportunity to go on leadership training programmes to help you progress even further! This store is very much in tune with the community and is well respected amongst its patient base. For anyone who is at the start of their Optometrist career, this is a fantastic place to learn and develop too so we would love to hear from newly or recently qualified Optometrists too!
- £38,000 - £70,000 + 33 days + Pension + Professional fees + Healthcare/Medical + CET
- Kings Lynn
- Spacious well-equipped Optical Store
- 25 minutes' testing times with pre-screening done for you
- Get your own dedicated Optometrist room
- Regular clinical meetings to discuss best practice and different cases
- Customer service and staff satisfaction is at the forefront of this stores focus
- Part or Full Time considered; some flexibility
- Work with equipment such as an OCT
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Development to leadership accreditations
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, Healthcare and Paid for accreditations
- Work with top of the range equipment
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.