This is a well-respected Independent Opticians which has stood the test of time having over 100 years under its belt. Customer service and patient care is the absolute top priority for this establishment and all staff members are treated with respect creating a fantastic environment to work in. Don't be pressured here, there are not targets and you conduct tests at within the time you choose whilst getting involved in Enhanced Optical Services. Here they deal with a variety of conditions not limited to AMD, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, macular holes and vitreous detachments as well as more! This practice is always investing in the latest diagnostic and eyecare technology not to mention your own clinical development!
- £40,000 - £60,000 + 5% Bonus + Good Holiday + CET + Pension + Fees
- Quality driven Independent where Patient care is the top priority
- OCT and other top of the range equipment
- Support and development to further clinical skills
- Work across just one site
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings - Saturdays are negotiable!
- Offer a wide range of enhanced services
- Clinical Optometry - NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- 3 - 5 days considered (Ideally 3 days)
- 2:4 Saturdays or 1:4 Saturdays: Open to negotiation
- You choose the testing times
- Progress and develop your role and yourself
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
- Independent, clinical Optometry - no sales or conversion pressures
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.