Classic Independent Store / Loyal Customers / Half Day Saturdays / Less Pressurised!
** Brand New Vacancy with an Stand Alone Independent Practice! **
This is a new vacancy for an experienced Optometrist of whom has been searching for that independent practice close to home
WELCOME TO BRISTOL
Bristol is a city straddling the River Avon in the southwest of England with a prosperous maritime history and is now renowned as being one of the best cities to live in, in the UK!
Its former city-centre port is now a cultural hub, the Harbourside, where the M Shed museum explores local social and industrial heritage.
Practice / Role
This vacancy is with a Standalone Independent practice based in Central Bristol. Having recently been refitted as well as the investments made to attain the very best Opthalmic instruments, they boast a new practice that represents professionalism.
The owner is an Dispensing Optician so you will be working alongside someone who is like minded and is understanding of the peaks and troughs of the business - there is genuinely no pressure on you as a healthcare professional!
They are also member of The Sight Care Group, a non-profit organization which is dedicated to promoting excellence in the independent optical sector.
The director has expressed that they would be open to partnership if they felt as though the candidate in question was driven and wants to grow within the business. If you've been thinking of becoming a director, don't hesitate to contact ourselves and we would be happy to discuss how you can make this possible in Bristol!
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £55,000 + Bonus
- Saturdays are half days - 12:30!
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Independent
- A family run business with no pressure on you as an optometrist
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than the retail focussed multiples at 30 minutes
- Possible Partnership / Directorship available
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full-time position within their professional practice. They are a favourable independent as they can offer you a lot in terms of development and training as well as being able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time / Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position