If you are an Optometrist interested in working within an independent in an enjoyable, friendly atmosphere where you can practice as a clinical Optometrist then this is the practice for you.
Benefit from working with top of the range equipment including an OCT, ultra-wide field imaging as well as other top of the range equipment including Nidek Phoropters and more. Here you can get involved in shared care schemes offering quality driven Optometry to the community dealing with cases such as minor eye conditions, Cataract, AMD, Diabetic retinography and other clinical specialities - don't be rushed here, spend 30 minutes doing the test with all pre-screening done for you!
- £50,000 - £70,000 + 5 weeks holiday + BH + Pension + Fees
- Quality driven Independent where Patient care is the top priority
- OCT, Ultra-wide field imaging and Nidek equipment
- Support and development to further clinical skills
- Work across more than one site or be fixed; it is up to you
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings
- Offer a wide range of services including Keratoconus, minor eye conditions and Cataract
- Clinical Optometry - NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Saturdays preferred but open to negotiation
- 30 minute' testing; pre-screening done for you
- Progress and develop your role and yourself
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
- Independent, clinical Optometry - no sales or conversion pressures
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.