Domiciliary optometrist based in Cornwall
If you are an individual who practices a professional and confident attitude in their everyday work life then why not consider this new and exciting job role in Domiciliary. Vivid optical are currently working with one of the leading domiciliary companies, looking for a GOC registered optometrist who can work comfortably within a team and has a respectful attitude towards patients, willing to treat them with the highest standard of care possible. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, apply for his job role today!
As a Domiciliary Optometrist you will make between 5-7 visits a day on average. You will have access to the latest in portable diagnostic equipment to carry out thorough eye tests whilst assisting an Optical Assistant in offering an excellent dispensing and aftercare service.
What are the benefits?
- You will be working alongside either a DO/DA/OA or sometimes in a team with another optometrist.
- Employees receive a number of different benefits including salary, pension, dividends and equity.
- The company offer comprehensive support services which includes operational support, payroll, IT, recruitment, accounts, manufacturing, sales, and professional services.
- Build your own culture by attracting and retaining the right people for you and your patients.
- Monday to Friday working week.
If this job role sounds like something that you would be interested in, please don't hesitate to contact one of our consultants on 0207 952 6677 OR by email- email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!