P/T Independent Optometrist Opportunity - Central Derbyshire
Are you a forward thinking, clinically excellent Optometrist interested in working in a state of the art independent practice?
Our clients have 4 practices based in central Derbyshire and have recently invested in the latest equipment, meaning they are able to offer excellent patient care and maintain a strong clinical focus to the work they do.
- Well established, quality driven independent group of 4 practices
- Part time Opportunity 3 or 4 days a week
- Test times of 30 mins
- Based in 1 location, no travel between practices
- Modern, smart working environments which offer excellent facilities including OCT
- Business owners are Optometrists and put no pressure on sales
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 depending on skills and experience
- Negotiable benefits to suit successful candidates preferences
- Opportunity to get involved in specialist services and develop clinically
- High end independent practice with a generally affluent patient demographic
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- All levels of experience considered, but must be confident working as the sole Optometrist when necessary
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850413.