Independent Optometrist Role - North Yorkshire
Are you a clinically focussed, experienced, forward thinking Optometrist who is keen to join an exciting, quality, growing independent optical group?
Our clients are looking for a patient orientated Optometrist who is passionate about optics to take a lead role in their team including supervision of a pre-registration Optometrist.
You will be supported by a fantastic team both front of house and in the test rooms, to provide exceptional patient care and help to maintain their fantastic reputation for clinical excellent.
- Forward thinking, successful, quality independent group.
- Modern practice with fantastic high end products including Cartier and Chanel.
- State of the art practice environment including OCT, Optomap and fundus photography.
- Opportunity to take a lead role in practice including supervision of a pre-registration Optometrist.
- Testing times of 45mins to enable a personal approach and ensure each patient is treated as an individual.
- Situated in a great location, easily accessible by public transport and via car.
- Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience
- Full time opportunity, 5 days a week including a Saturday, no late nights or Sunday hours.
- Fantastic progression and development available both clinically and within the group
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care.
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist.
- Over 3 years post qualification experience as you will be needed to supervise a pre-registration Optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850413.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs