Associate Optometrist Job - Independent Practice in Wiltshire
Are you interested in joining a thriving independent opticians who are renowned for their clinical excellence and stylish dispensing?
This quality, family run business has three established boutique feel practices in beautiful Wiltshire market towns, with friendly and highly skilled staff team.
They are looking to take on an Optometrist who is passionate about optometry and providing the highest level of personal patient care in a state of the art practice environment.
- Well established, quality driven independent group of 3 practices
- Boutique feel practices, with welcoming layout creating a fantastic working environment
- Modern, smart test rooms with excellent facilities including OCT
- Test times of 30 mins
- You will see a variety of complex problems and unusual pathology, due to the practices very strong reputation for clinical excellence
- Fantastic peer support from their current team of Optometrists, and outside the test room working with experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Diverse patient base and great clinical freedom
- 4 or 5 days a week, with flexible Saturday working, no late night hours and no Sundays
- Competitive salary up to £55,000, with potential increase on progression to a management role
- Inclusion in a profit share scheme
- Payment of all professional subscriptions
- 33 days annual leave including all Bank Holidays
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday working
- A possible succession opportunity
- Relocation package considered
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- A desire to build clinical knowledge and skills, as well as develop the business
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850435.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs