Optometrist Job, Byker
A brilliant medium size fashionable, independent Opticians are recruiting an Optometrist for a key position in multiple areas. This company adheres to professional values and quality and has expanded to opening a number of branches within the UK.
Our client is committed to ethical practice and community betterment and regularly donates to Optometry Giving Sight, benefitting those without proper access to healthcare.
Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 30 minutes on each appointment.
- Negotiable working hours
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary/benefits package, with career progression and training
- Patient care is of paramount importance
- Modern and fashionable boutique style practice
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, click 'apply' and attach your CV in word or PDF format. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical team about this and other similar roles by dialling 01423 850407.