Opticians Receptionist - Oxford Street - Luxury Environment
We are currently looking for an Optical Receptionist to join a brand new high end, fashion focussed optical superstore soon to be opening on Oxford Street, London.
The optical superstore is part of a leading independent group and will offer a range of services including eye tests, contact lenses, glasses and sunglasses from a range of high-end brands including Chanel, Dior, Cartier, Lindberg, Oliver Peoples and more.
As the Receptionist you will be the face of the practice throughout the whole process with customer service at the heart of everything you do, handling the first point of contact from clients both face-to-face and over the phone through to ensuring they leave happy.
Optical Receptionist - Role
- Completely brand new opticians fitted with the latest technologies and systems
- Extremely luxury setting
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Ensuring all admin is kept up to date in the practice
- Dealing with any customer enquiries
- Full time role with typical optical retail working hours
Optical Receptionist - Requirements
- Previous admin / receptionist experience within an optical or healthcare setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected from the brand
- Efficient and organised
Optical Receptionist - Salary
- Up to £24,000
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
More searches like this
- Optical Management Independent Practice £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Optical Assistant Independent Practice £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Administrative Independent Practice £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Dispensing Assistant Independent Practice £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in London (Greater)