Customer Care Advisor
A specialist drug manufacturer and pharmacy based in East London are looking to recruit a full time Customer Care Advisor.
You will be responsible for taking care of patients by answering the phone and taking payments for specialist medications as well as resolving queries.
- Delivering outstanding levels of patient care and service;
- Consistently delivering '10 Steps to Excellent Patient Care' and leading by example;
- Receiving and recording patient payments and enquiries accurately, quickly and efficiently via phone, email, in-person or Live Chat
- Ensuring accurate and complete data entry into the management system without omission or error
- Collecting payment for medications prescribed to customers
- Referring pharmaceutical queries to our pharmacists and clinical queries to the appropriate doctor when necessary
- Remaining up to date with all clinic communications and keeping patients informed with updates to clinic policies and pricing
- 5 years' experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of looking after affluent patients and consistently delivering a premium service that exceeds their expectations
- A genuine commitment and passion for delivering outstanding levels of patient care and customer service
- A track record of working in a busy working environment and dealing with a high volume of patient/customer enquiries
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient with an excellent eye for detail
- A calm, professional and warm telephone manner
- Diplomacy, gravitas and a calm sense of assurance, particularly under pressure
- Excellent keyboard and IT application skills including Microsoft Office
- First-class communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Be self-motivated and results oriented, with a drive to succeed
Working hours are from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
This role offers a very competitive salary of between £23,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.