Patient Liaison Officer - Central London
A prestigious private clinic based in Central London are looking to recruit a full time Patient Liaison Officer. The clinic specialises in hormone health, treating and managing conditions such as Menopause, Thyroid Dysfunction and PMS.
The client is looking for candidates with extensive experience of working within a premium private medical setting, with an innate understanding of patient confidentiality and discretion.
- Delivering outstanding levels of patient care and service, pre, during and post consultation at their busy and prestigious Marylebone clinic
- Consistently delivering '10 Steps to Excellent Patient Care' and leading by example
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the clinic remains pristine - creating a peaceful, well-appointed and welcoming environment for patients
- Receiving and recording patient enquiries accurately, quickly and efficiently via phone, email, in-person or Live Chat
- Booking & managing of appointments and tests, without omission or error
- Collecting payment for consultations, tests and medications prescribed to customers
- Referring pharmaceutical queries to pharmacists and clinical queries to the appropriate doctor when necessary
- Remaining up to date with all clinic communications and keeping patients informed with updates to clinic policies and pricing
- 5 years' experience of working in a premium, private medical practice in a patient advisor capacity
- Experience of looking after affluent patients and consistently delivering a premium service that exceeds their expectations
- A genuine commitment and passion for delivering outstanding levels of patient care and customer service
- A track record of working in a busy working environment and dealing with a high volume of patient/customer enquiries
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient with an excellent eye for detail
- A calm, professional and warm telephone manner
- Diplomacy, gravitas and a calm sense of assurance, particularly under pressure
- Excellent keyboard and IT application skills including Microsoft Office
- First-class communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
Clinic opening hours are from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
This role offers a very competitive salary of between £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.