OPTICAL ASSISTANT | CATERHAM | FAMILY INDEPENDENT PRACTICE | £16K-£19K
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking an Optical Assistant for their Independent Client in Caterham, Surrey.
Our client is a family run mini independent group that has been established for over 100 years. Over the years they have continued to provide careful, professional and efficient services for eye examinations and for the dispensing of spectacles.
They have gained a superb reputation for providing their customers with the highest levels of service whilst taking them on a one of a kind patient journey.
The successful candidate will need to have a desire to give their patients the best service that the industry has to offer along with a passion for Optics.
If you think you could add that extra sparkle to the team then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Reception and administration duties
- Some Optical experience with scope to help with simple repairs, fittings and adjustments
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career progression
- High-end practice
- The latest and cutting edge equipment the market has to offer.
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information:
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com