This store is very much in tune with the community and is well respected amongst its patient base. You can also benefit from flexible testing times of between 20 - 25 minutes where your pre-screening is all done for you. The practice is on the verge of gaining an OCT so be sure that you will have the opportunity to work with the industries leading equipment.
For anyone who is at the start of their Optometrist career, this is a fantastic place to learn and develop too so we would love to hear from newly or recently qualified Optometrists too!
- £38,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + 33 days + Pension + Professional fees + Healthcare/Medical + CET
- Superb employer
- 20 or 25 minutes' testing times with pre-screening done for you
- Regular clinical meetings to discuss best practice and different cases
- Part or Full Time considered; flexibility over weekend work
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - Good starting Salaries for Newly Qualified
- Development to leadership accreditations
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, Healthcare and Paid for accreditations
- Work with OCT
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.