This small Independent can boast being at the forefront of changes within Optics and offers all customers the absolute best service possible.
Capitalise on the opportunity to work with top of the range equipment where being quality driven comes as standard; here they would welcome you as an Optometrist to drive the practice forwards through having your own input and working closely with the owner. Be confident that Eyecare here is the most important part of your role, not the sale. Patients comes first and all staff memebers go above and beyond for the patient base. Here, it is all about the customer journey and your job satisfaction. All staff memebers are treated equally and as individuals, you are never just a number here!
- £40,000 - £60,000 + 25 days + BH + Pension + Fees
- Quality driven Opticians where Patient care is the top priority
- Support and development to further your Ophthalmic skills
- Market leading equipment
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings
- Offer a wide range of services
- Clinical Dispensing - NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Saturdays preferred but open to negotiation
- Progress and develop your role and yourself
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment
- Independent, clinical Dispensing - no sales or conversion pressures
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.