Optical Assistant - Barnard Castle - Independent
My client is an expanding group of independent Opticians and they are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant at their Barnard Castle, Durham branch. The practice is part of a small group of independent Opticians who are planning a significant amount of growth in the future. The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant, Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Between £15,500 to £17,000 plus various company benefits.
This is a full time role working 9am to 5pm.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.