Part Time Optometrist - Tooting, London
A community focused independent Opticians based in Tooting, London are looking to recruit a part time Optometrist, 3 to 4 days a week.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing NHS sight tests to patients of all ages
- 40 minute testing times for adults, 20 minutes for children
- Contact lens patients
- Trial frames and phoropter
- Autorefactor and fundus camera
- Engaging with the local community - schools, doctos etc
- Relaxed patient focused environment
- Flexible clinics to work around you
- Working 3 or 4 days a week, YOU can choose the days.
- 9am to 6pm
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- All levels of experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Paying up to £45,000 pro rata (may be negotiable)
- Contribution to profressional fees
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.