Resident Mobile Optometrist - £67,000 - Cornwall
Be one of the first to consider this new and amazing optometrist vacancies within the industry's market leading multiple region practices. The company itself has previously been voted number 1 company to work for in the UK on countless occasions, offer different types of progressive roles that no other company can & moreover, offer the best and most competitive overall package in optics.
The package itself includes the best pension scheme and bonus structure in the country, private medical cover for you and your family, all professional fees paid, 33 days holiday which increases the longer you are within the company, all on top of a salary of the most competitive salary’s in the country with selective Opt in discounts (car insurance and RAC etc.)
Variety of career opportunities such as pre-registration supervising, community schemes, managing practices, mobile roles or working as a professional manager Training and development throughout your career. Even wanting to cut down your days on the testing side of the job, this can be split between roles for the company in clinical research or a research ambassador in particular aspects of eye health.
- Basic Salary up to £67,000 for Mobile Optom (Between Stores in the Region)
- Bonus of up to 8% of salary for top performers - Average of 5% achieved (Paid Quarterly)
- Professional fees paid
- 5 weeks’ holiday plus 8 days’ bank holiday (increases with length in service)
- Private medical cover for you & your family with BUPA
- Undisputed No.1 Pension Scheme in Optics.
- Company discount card of 22.5% on products
- 3 pairs of glasses @ 70% off per year and friends and family discounts
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Joe Elston on 0207 952 6623 or email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position