Optical Assistant - Somerset
Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of a Somerset based optical practice with exciting opportunities within the optical eye care sector.
Our client is a leading name in the optical sector with a great opportunity currently available. We are currently recruiting for an Optical Assistant in a Somerset based practice. The practice has 4 testing rooms, and they operate with a small, close knit team in a busy environment, the practice focuses on offering excellent customer service to its loyal customer base and the development opportunities on offer.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Extensive opportunities for development
- 32 hours per week
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Competitive salary plus benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Alex Grimes using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.