Optical Assistant - Stourbridge - Part Time
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Stourbridge, West Midlands for 3-4 days/wk.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service. The modern practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where the patient comes first.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Opportunities for development
- 3-4 days/wk including a Saturday
- 9am - 5:30pm on weekdays and 8:30am - 4:30pm on Saturday
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Paying up to £9/hr
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- Additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.