Dispensing Optician, Henley on Thames
If you are a Dispensing Optician interested in working within an independent in an enjoyable, friendly atmosphere where you can dispense independently, then this is the opportunity for you. Benefit from trained on how to use top of the range equipment including an OCT and be confident that Eyecare here is the most important part of your role, not the sale. Only quality lenses and frames are dispensed from here and you can choose the lenses you dispense. For this independent, it is all about the customer journey and your job satisfaction. All staff memebers are treated equally and as individuals, you are never just a number here!
- £25,000 - £30,000 + 4 weeks holiday + BH + Pension + Fees
- Henley on Thames
- Quality driven Independent where Patient care is the top priority
- Excellent, dedicated permanent team of clinicians who are supportive
- Support and development to further clinical skills
- OCT and other market leading equipment
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings
- Offer a wide range of services including Ortho-K
- Clinical Dispensing - NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- 2 - 5 days considered
- Alternate Saturdays
- Progress and develop your role and yourself
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
- Independent, clinical Dispensing - no sales or conversion pressures
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Dispensing Optician & notice period.