Clinical Optometrist Opening - Suburban Hertfordshire - Competitive Packages
One of the most sought-after companies to work for in optics are looking for resident optometrist's to work between their two (2) stores in the suburbs of Hertfordshire. Whilst maintaining great equipment in their pristine stores, they really do look after their employees with regular pay reviews, scope to progress in the role to undertaking further accreditation such as IP, Glaucoma, Red Eye/Dry Eye, Diabetic Screening etc. and furthermore, always creating an enjoyable working environment.
After reviewing their company ethos across all of their stores, the company really are attracting the best in the business between the standing practice and brand new venture soon to be opening, having taken on more of an clinical focus within Optometry with extended testing times and investment into the most specific ways of performing sight-tests with introduction of OCT in their established practice and their brand new venture!
We are seeking a strong and friendly optometrist who can commit to a full time role, however Part-Time will be considered. Being a team player is a big thing for this company and this can make the store more successful and create a good team ethos. Offering a salary up to £45,000 relative to experience with further benefits of bonus, pension, excellent development and more.
The ideal location for the optometrist to be based is in Hertfordshire's surrounding areas with good travel links or a car.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salaries - Up to £45,000 (Relative to experience)
- Top End Equipment with introuction of OCT
- Exceptional career development/pathways
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 20-25 minute testing times
- Enjoyable working environment
- Private Medical&Dental Cover
- Paediatric/Glaucoma/IP Diploma Course Supported
- ILM/Pathway Fast-track with further Franchise Opportunities through the Company
If you are interested then please contact Joe on 0207 952 6623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - and he will be able to answer any further questions or details needed.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full-Time/Part-Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
*If you cannot offer the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position!