Optometrist Required / Luxury Independent Practice / Perfectly Suits the Nottingham Image!
Ever Wanted to Work in A Luxury Independent in Nottingham?
This practice is part of an independent group of which is renowned as being the luxury Independent Practice in Nottingham
WELCOME TO NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
Home of legendary outlaw Robin Hood, dynamic culture, rich history and sporting glory - Nottinghamshire is one of the UK's top destinations, and a warm welcome always awaits.
This company is a small independent group consisting of 3 separate practices ranging within the Nottingham vicinity. The practice itself has been refurbished into a very fashionable practice still retaining its original architecture perfectly suited to the Nottingham Image.
The practice itself is very well presented and professional, their focus is on providing a truly personal eye care and eye wear service that offers patients and clients the reassurance that their eye sight and spectacles are being looked after by qualified Dispensing Opticians, Optometrists and support staff allowing longer testing times of 30 minutes with pre-screens done beforehand by the support staff.
The ethos is to run their business as a team as they are a close knit group of independents creating a relaxed environment in which the primary objective is to provide exception health care to their customers.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £55,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Independent Group
- A family run business with no pressure on you as an optometrist
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than the retail focussed multiples at 30 minutes
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full-time position within their professional practices. They are a favourable independent as they can offer you a lot in terms of development and training as well as being able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position