A superb opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist on a 2-4 day basis at this exclusive Premier Independent Opticians in a beautiful area of Shropshire.
With an excellent reputation and renowned for delivering clinical excellence, this is an amazing opportunity for an Optometrist wanting to progress their career and demonstrate their clinical skills on the highest level.
This Practice Owners are truly flexible with their Optometrists and are sensitive to the fact that Individuals have families-and that time is so very important! So expect the flexibility and understanding in times when you need it the most, with alternate (half day) Saturday.
• 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• Cutting edge equipment including Optomap & Phoropters
• Fully Qualified Dispensing Opticians
• Regular training and CET Points
• Offering specialist services such as Diabetic Screening
• Superb Reputation with a Loyal Patient Base
• Wide selection and Frames & Specialist Contact Lenses
• An excellent work life balance with a full 25 days holiday PLUS 8 Bank Holidays AND Alternate half day Saturdays
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm Saturday 09:00 – 13:00
• Part Time Position 2-4 days
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £55,000 + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01618500376 for details.