Domiciliary Optometrist Job, Newcastle
Domiciliary Optometrist Job - Newcastle - 1502-151
Fantastic 4 or 5 day per week position with established business offering excellent long term career prospects, an engaging work environment and unparalleled work life balance where developing long term patient relationships is paramount.
- 4 o 5 days per week position
- No weekends or bank holidays required!
- Test times to suit patient needs and qualified experienced staff at your disposal
- Mobile role offering an excellent opportunity to engage with more challenging pathology
- Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner.
- Opportunity to work alongside business owners and really contribute to the overall business operations long term
- Highly rewarding role where you will be recognised a medical professional and benefit from a flexible and agreeable management team
- Your working environment will be professional and engaging
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around.
- Competitive salary, from newly qualified to £50,000!
- Additional lucrative bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a confident proactive Optometrist capable of working independently
- Should be clinically excellent and commercially aware with great passion for their chosen profession and patient care
- The role will require managing the needs of a more vulnerable patient case and therefore also the highest levels of professionalism at all times
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs