Optometrist job in Northampton
Are you an ambitious optometrist looking to move into a more clinical position with development prospects?
Do you want to earn up to £55k basic salary whilst working in a clinical independent practice located in a local market town?
If so, then this position presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious optometrist to transition into a clinical independent practice close to Northampton
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist in a clinical practice
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 40 minutes on each appointment
- Sociable working hours and clinical development
- Attractive salary package which make local professionals choose them as an employer of choice
- Patient care is of paramount importance and all optometrists have access to modern equipment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850417 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs