DISPENSING OPTICIAN | MOBILE ROLE | OXFORDSHIRE | INDEPENDENT | £25K - £30K |
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking a Dispensing Optician for a mobile role to join a fantastic client and team based in the Oxfordshire Area.
If ever there was a career move to make... THIS IS IT!!
Our client has been established for over 60 years, they offer a true reflection of what it means to provide exceptional customer care and services making sure that every single on of their patients has a superb customer journey.
The successful candidate will need to be hard working, dynamic and career driven.
You will also need to be clinically minded and commercially aware, along with having a good understanding of KPI'S and a proven track record of sales.
This role is a mobile role, being mainly based in one practice but covering sickness and holiday in two other practices.
If you feel that this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Qualified with the GOC and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Dynamic & friendly
- Quirky, Trendy & Flamboyant
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to Convert at a High Level
- Must be commercially aware & Clinically minded
- Good understanding of KPIs
Job Benefits and Information:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full Time
- Professional Fees covered
- Professional Freedom
- Career Progression (Dry eye clinics, Dyslexia and Orthokeratology e.t.c)
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team
- Bespoke Service
- Superb Company benefits
- Car Allowance
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information, call our recruitment team on:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.