Hearing Aid Audiologist - Swindon
PPRUK are looking for an experienced Audiologist to join a well-known and trusted hearing care provider. You will be joining this hearing care provider to manage the diagnostic and rehabilitative journey for patients with hearing loss and associated communication difficulties.
This hearing care provider has a strong clinical ethos, with centres throughout the country looking to provide an advanced level of care. You will be working in your local area, visiting patients within their own homes or at one of the audiology centres.
Ideally, you will have strong clinical skills and be confident in your work. As you will be working within patients’ homes, you must also be comfortable with working in different environments.
Please note, you must be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC to apply for this position.
To find out more or apply to the role, please send your CV or call PPRUK on 0333 9001111
Job Title - Hearing Aid Audiologist
Qualifications - HCPC Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser
Reports to - Area Partner
Hours of work - Full time 42.5 hours per week
Basic Salary - £18,000 - £25,000 + generous commission + £350 p/m Car allowance
OTE: £60,000 per year
· Case History taking
· Medical referrals
· Pure Tone Audiometry including masking and ULL’s
· QuickSIN and ANL testing
· Tinnitus evaluation and assessment
· Taking Aural impressions and selection of appropriate ear fittings
· Selection, demonstration and programming/fitting of hearing instruments/Tinnitus devices
· Provision of a full, structured, patient centred aftercare programme to ensure patient satisfaction.
· Provide appropriate education and support for individuals with hearing loss and/or tinnitus and any other interested parties.
· Competitive salary and performance related pay structure based on patient satisfaction.
· 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
· Car allowance
· Full Dispensing equipment
· Fuel and general expenses
To apply for this position you must be registered (or eligible to register) with the HCPC. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.