Domiciliary Optometrist - Derby and Nottingham area
Domiciliary Optometrist - Derby and Nottingham area Role summary
Due to the fast growth and expansion of Specsavers Healthcall, we are now recruiting for either a full time or part time Domiciliary Optometrist in the Derby and Nottingham areas.
This region: A38 + M1 are the main roads used and areas covered are Matlock, Lincoln, Mansfield, Hucknall, Worksop, Newark, Nottingham or Derby.
- 70% private homes and 30% nursing homes
- Normally do 7-8 tests per day and always work alongside an OA
- The tests are in 1 hour slots and take travelling in between into account
- Candidate will always be driven by the OA but will need to meet them at a convenient location in the morning prior to the day starting so they will still need a full UK driving license.
- Full time or part time considered, minimum of 3 days per week,
- Monday - Friday. NO bank holiday or weekend working.
- Car allowance
- GOC fees paid
- 33 days holiday.
- Progression: DJVP pathway offered, dementia awareness training and any clinical specialism courses will be considered.
Specsavers Healthcall is one of the Country’s leading providers of home sight tests to individuals in their own homes, residential and nursing homes. Since becoming part of Specsavers, each region is growing considerably so there has never been a better time to consider a domiciliary career.
In this flexible and varied position, you will be travelling throughout the area with an optical assistant, working in partnership, you will provide a professional, personal test to our customers, testing using the latest equipment and advising on the best products for them. With Specsavers Domiciliary, the patient is our main focus, so with less pressure on test time and targets, you can focus on doing what you do best.
Flexibility is key, and if you are interested in domiciliary, we are open to building a package to suit you.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, please contact Gemma Milligan on 01566 770124 or at email@example.com